Get help on your application and essay!
Check out the video of this application and essay workshop presented by Agnes Scott admission counselors to help students before they apply.
The Common Application can be daunting, especially the dreaded “college essay.” Join our admission counselors Alexsis Skeen and Rachel West, as well as Laura Cain ’22, a Center for Writing and Speaking tutor, for this session originally presented live on August 5, 2020. We cover:
- Brainstorming activities and how to avoid “overused” topics
- How to work with each Common Application essay prompt
- How to ask for recommendations
- What to focus on in your activities section
- Which additional information sections you should fill out
- And more!